Art And Business Of Animation
At the end of this course participants should;
- Understand basic animation,storytelling and design principles as they relate to specific animation project.
- Demonstrate knowledge of animation concepts such as pre-production, production, post-production, key farming,in-between, character vs effect animation e.t.c.
- Be able to solve design problems which contain change over time, camera positions e.t.c.
- Be able to use tools and command of plotagon and video editing apps/software effectively.
- Be able to visualize and animate brief story ideas.
- Definition of Animation.
- Benefits of Animation.
- Branding for Animation.
- Types of Animation.
- Tools for Animation.
- How to set up your profile.
- How to set up your plot.
- Effective Scripting.
- How to create and save your animation.
- How to act more than two characters.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1194
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes